Saturday, January 9, 2016

I'm going to Newark!

The Skywest group interview was okay. I don't think they would be a good fit for my family. That's okay though, it works for some people but it just isn't what I am looking for at this point. In other news I am headed to Newark next week!!!! I completed my Hireview interview on Wednesday night and on Thursday I got the email inviting me for a face to face interview with United. I also received an email from Delta to do a Hireview. 

I was not pleased with my Hireview for United. I thought for sure that I completely crashed and burned. I guess they saw something in me that I didn't because the very next day I got the email! When I saw the email, I thought for sure it was the thanks, but no thanks message. I'll admit I teared up a little as I read it. I have seen on Indeed that it sometimes takes up to a week for some candidates so I am hoping that it is a good sign. I am nervous as can be for my interview. I guess I'll update again next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment