Sunday, January 3, 2016

Preparing for the Interview

I love the internet. I can't imagine what it was like going to a job interview before resources such as Glassdoor and Indeed forums. If you are in the process of trying to become a flight attendant I highly recommend that you utilize these wonderful resources. Reading about other people's interview experiences was incredibly helpful with getting on at my first job as a flight attendant for AirTran. 

As I prepare for my upcoming interviews I have been reading about the interview processes for both companies and have been able to get a general timeline of the entire process along with a few of the questions I may be asked. This is wonderful information because I can go in prepared with a general idea of what I want to say. It also gives me an idea on where I stand with the company based on what happens after my interviews. I know that if I do not get called for a face to face with Skywest my journey with them will end that day until I qualify to apply again. 

So at this point I am perfecting my resume, practicing interview questions, and I have started studying airport codes because it is never to early to start preparing for training. 


No comments:

Post a Comment