Monday, April 27, 2009

Crew Sched!

I got my first call from crew sched on Friday night. They told me I had the weekend off so I took advantage of it and went to IND. I got back last night with another message saying that my sched has been changed! Instead of home reserve this week I get a 4 day trip!!! I am all over the place so all I know is that it my first stop is BWI. I can't wait! I am still on call so it could change but I really hope they don't. That's about all for now... more to come soon!

4 comments:

  1. How fun! I'm waiting on my May roster... and they're late! Argh I hate the suspense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. So exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you rent cars when you do 4 day trips? Is there some sort of discount? When I start, I was wondering about that & how I will visit friends or family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am having fun so far. I have an awesome crew! I am not old enough to rent a car so I just kind of hang by the pool.

    ReplyDelete