Thursday, April 16, 2009

It's finally over!

So I was out of my mind for thinking I could blog and go to training... I didn't really have a lot of down time... training was amazing... but very intense! You definatly earn your wings!

So I passed my final exam with flying colors and I am graduating tomorrow!!! I am so excited! I just tried on my uniforms and they are a little big so I am going to have to alter them when I get home. I am very excited that my parents have decided to come all the way from Tampa to see me get my wings. I also recieved information about my OE flight.... My first flight is to SJU!!!! I can't wait!


I also found out that I am aloud to state my airline, I work for AirTran! We are number 1 in quality!!!! I also have to state that any views listed on this blog are my own and not the views of AirTran.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I am looking forward to hearing all about your new adventures: )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love reading about yours! I can't wait until I start having my own. San Juan should be tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and good luck with your new journey. Air Traffic Controller here and I love aviation. I look forward to reading about your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats great I just applied to be an FA for them! congrats

    ReplyDelete