Sunday, February 15, 2009

The night before...

So tomorrow is a big day. I have my one on one interview with XYZ Airways! (For those of you who know me you know which airline I am referring to, but to anyone else who comes across this blog, this is what I will refer to the airline as.)

I pretty much took it easy today as I continued to surf the net to read anything and everything on flight attendants that I could find. I've been doing this since last Sunday. I also went over interview questions and continued to study airport codes. I am so nervous about tomorrow. But the way I see it, I made it to the one on one so as long as I don't screw up tomorrow I've got this!

Later in the evening I decided to make a sweets run at Publix, I was craving chocolate cake with buttercream icing! Later on I decided that I wanted a different scarf to go with my outfit. So I went out searching... although it was all ready later in the evening and being Sunday most places were closed. I checked Fashion Bug, Ross, Bells Outlet, and then I decided to check Michael's to see if they carried fabric. They didn't so I went to good old Wal-Mart! They had some lovely red fabric and I got a half a yard for only $0.75. I don't have a sewing machine so I decided to get some iron on fabric edging not knowing what a pain in the butt, and my poor little fingers, it would be.

I got home and decided to iron my suit and make my scarf. I cut it to the size I wanted and then I had to figure out how the edging worked. It had two lines of glue so I tried to speed up the process and fold it over and try to iron it but it wasn't working. So I carefully did one line of glue and then folded it over to do the other side. After completing this my french tips manicure that I spent an hour on was ruined and almost all my finger tips were burnt! :)

Now I am just waiting. I hate this part, I am starting to wonder if they make you wait on purpose. Who knows...

Anyways I am going to try to get some sleep because even though my interview is at 1:30 (I lucked out) I still have a two hour drive to get there. So good night all... Pleasant Dreams.... Wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment