Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Last Minute Flight

So yesterday my flight for this morning was canceled and I was supposed to receive a new flight ASAP. Apparently according to XYZ ASAP means 12 hours before the flight.

I ended up staying up yesterday for a full 24 hours. I went in with Marvin to work and never made it back to bed until 1:00 this morning. Surprisingly I woke up at a decent hour today, but I consider 8:00 to be sleeping in.

I waited frantically all day for a phone call or an email telling me when my flight was supposed to be tomorrow. I called all three of my recruiters several times and sent them each several emails. Finally I gave up and stopped worrying about it.

They waited until almost 6:00 at night to inform me that I have a flight in the morning. So I have been trying to get everything together because I wasn't sure if I was going and for how long.

I will be coming back again tomorrow night, and as long as nothing comes up on my background check or my drug test, which I know are both clean, my next flight will be for training school!!!!!

I have been very excited from the time I received my first email, but now I am really getting excited. I can't believe I am doing it, or that I made it! I can't wait until I can go to training school! I can't wait until I pass and have my parents come up to see me get my wings! I can't wait to get my adorable uniforms.

Most FAs aren't very fond of the uniform, but I am excited about them! Over all I am just so excited! But I think it is about time for me to head to bed so that I can get a good nights sleep, so I'll be fresh and ready in the morning!

Good night all! Pleasant Dreams and Safe Travels!

No comments:

Post a Comment