Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Things are getting better!

So I can't even break down the last week because it has been such a blur... I am having the time of my life learning the skills I will need to use in the friendly skies.

We are starting to learn our evacuation drills and aircraft information. It has been pretty awesome so far. I had a test yesterday and I passed with a hundred!

We also did a Security Self Defense day. It was pretty intense. We talked about what happened on 9-11 and it was a little difficult to talk about. We listened to a recording from one of the FAs who was able to get in touch with reservations and it was very hard to listen to. But we learned how to defend ourselves and I hope that I never will have to use these skills.

I'm not even sure what to think anymore because I have been so busy. It is a lot to cram in to four weeks :)

But I'll update soon and hopefully I'll be flying with you all after the 17th!

2 comments: