Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Good News and Bad News

Last week was just a mess. I talked to two different people and one said there would be no more classes this month, and the other said that there would be. I explained the situation with my passport and they went ahead and moved my class to the 23rd. I was a little disappointed, but I was very relieved that I would still be able to go.

After that was taken care of you will never believe what arrived on my doorstep Saturday afternoon... My Passport! The person from the Passport Agency told me Tuesday! I wasn't sure if I wanted to be happy or mad. I am glad that I received it early so I don't have that added stress this week. But I am a little upset that I would have been able to go. I know I did the right thing though because I had no way of knowing if it would come earlier then they said... especially after it came later then I was originally told.

So I am now set to leave this Sunday, and I am really excited! I am packed, I have my passport, so now I can just relax for a few days. :)

2 comments:

  1. yay for you! Hello from another Flight attendant blogger. Good luck with your journey!!! I will be anxious to hear how it is. :)

    ReplyDelete